Careers Hanon Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd
|Financial Planning and Analysis Staff (Urgently Required) 1 Position|
• Standard cost set up, month end closing and variance analysisAccurately forecast gross profitability in the current month and coming months
• Inventory valuation and physical count validation (Transaction and costing).
• Plant wide profitability by products, projects, customer, etc. for management attention routine + upon request
• Fixed Asset management and tracking customer tooling performance .
• Age between 22-30 years
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or related fields.
• 0-3 years of experience in business planning and financial analysis.
• Familiar with Computer and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Access etc.
• Good English communication and presentation skills
• Willing to work hard and under pressure.
• Able to deal with several multi-disciplinary teams within the organization.
• Confident, self-motivated and independent, but highly team-oriented.
• Knowledge of feasibility study and financial statement analysis is a plus.
|Supplier Development Engineer (Urgently Required) 1 Position|
• Supplier quality for current & new programs
• In-coming quality for both local & import
• Support supplier in-case of any process problems
• New program/product development including PPAP/PSW sign-off
• Support customer related audits like 100PPM/SQ Mark etc.
• Supplier audit to ensure Quality systems & capacity (combined responsibility with purchase)
• New program sourcing.
• Cost saving activity.
• Male or female
• Age 22 - 25 years old.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• 1 - 3 Years experience for supplier development of automotive business.
• Good command in English both written and spoken.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
• Self -motivated, enthusiastic and service mind.
• Having Driving License
|HR&A Staff (Compensation & Benefit ) (Urgently Required) 1 Position|
• Processes company's payroll every pay period.
• Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
• Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
• Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees' bank accounts
• Processes for Tax and SSO monthly payment.
• Benefits report (Provident fund, Group Insurance and others)
• Performance evaluation
• Partner for staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
• Male / Female
• Age 23 - 26 years old.
• Bachelor degree in Science, Business Administration, Human Resources or related fields.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in Payroll.
• Good command in English and computer literacy.
• Efficient in Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, especially Excel program expert
Interested persons are invited to send application and resume to :
Human Resources & Administration Department
Hanon Systems (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
64/4 Moo 4, Tambol Pluakdaeng, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel: 038-954-050 Ext. 217 Fax: 038-954-049, www.hanonsystems.co.th, E-mail: email@example.com
***All applications & resumes will be kept as strictly confidential information***
"We prefer application and resume sent via e-mail"